Tuesday, 28 October 2014 20:15
- 75 new free commuter car parking spaces at Mordialloc station and 110 new spaces at Parkdale
- Coalition delivering more parking, to get more people on public transport
- Napthine Coalition Government making public transport more accessible
Friday, 24 October 2014 23:53
- 810 new jobs delivered through $35 million Costco project.
- Strong growth in Victoria’s retail sector continues under Coalition Government.
- Victorian Government’s Jobs Plan, Victorian Jobs in the 21st Century, commits to creating 200,000 jobs.
Thursday, 23 October 2014 23:10
- First X’Trapolis train now running on the Frankston line – the newest & largest in the fleet.
- Passengers benefit from improvements to train service reliability and capacity.
- Napthine Government building better public transport.
Sunday, 19 October 2014 13:20
- $3.25 million to upgrade and extend Mordialloc Pier if re-elected.
- Includes replacement of wave baffles to protect boats from damage.
- Napthine Coalition Government building better fishing opportunities.
Mordialloc, Cheltenham, Mentone, Parkdale, Aspendale Gardens, Edithvale, Chelsea Heights, Bangholme, Braeside, Dingley, Highett, Heatherton, Waterways
Thursday, 9 October 2014
- Minister announces $3.5 million commitment to Parktone Primary under a re-elected Coalition Government.
- Funding will improve facilities for Parktone students and their families.
- Napthine Government building a better education system for Victorian families.
Saturday, 4 October 2014
- Re-elected Napthine Government will invest $2.5 million towards the major integrated sporting redevelopment of Ben Kavanagh Reserve in Mordialloc.
- Investment will upgrade existing facilities to meet growing local demand.
- Only a re-elected Coalition Government will upgrade Ben Kavanagh Reserve.