Saturday, 22 November 2014 02:01
- A re-elected Napthine Coalition Government will fund construction of a new $2.8 million Chelsea SES Unit.
- The investment will boost emergency response capabilities for Mordialloc.
- Napthine Coalition Government building a better and safer bay.
Thursday, 20 November 2014 22:31
- Coalition pledges $2.8 million for four primary schools in the Mordialloc district.
- Funding will deliver improved facilities for students and staff.
- Part of the Napthine Government’s $10 million education plan for Mordialloc.
Tuesday, 18 November 2014 22:00
- A re-elected Napthine Government will build the state’s first co-located CFA and Australian Volunteer Coast Guard facility in Edithvale.
- In a Victorian first, the $3 million investment will include an innovative business hub for all volunteers.
- Napthine Government building a better and safer Victoria.
Monday, 17 November 2014 13:02
Wednesday, 12 November 2014 23:14
- Construction of the Mordialloc Bypass will start in the next term of a re-elected Coalition Government.
- $200 million for the first stage will reduce traffic congestion on Wells Road and get trucks off local and suburban streets.
- Napthine Government building a better south east.
Mordialloc, Cheltenham, Mentone, Parkdale, Aspendale Gardens, Edithvale, Chelsea Heights, Bangholme, Braeside, Dingley, Highett, Heatherton, Waterways
Monday, 3 November 2014
- $3.25m to extend Mordialloc Pier, $1m for Edithvale SLSC, a new artificial reef, new creek baffles, $600,000 for Aspendale beach rejuvenation, bike paths, and more.
- A re-elected Napthine Government to deliver $18 million for Mordialloc and Carrum as part of a $65 million Better Bay Plan.
- Recreational fishing mecca for Port Phillip Bay with $20 million over four years for buyback of commercial licences.
Thursday, 30 October 2014
- $2 million Coalition Government grant for a new early years centre in Chelsea Heights.
- New early years centre to be co-located with Chelsea Heights Primary School.
- Napthine Government building a better Chelsea by investing in kindergartens.